- Stand: Stable & Sturdy stand with well-contoured modular base, corrosion resistant paint, anti-fungus treated.
- Observation Head : Siedentopf BINOCULAR observation head inclined at 30o and 360o rotatable. Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube. Interpupillary distance from 53 to 75mm.
- Eyepiece : Wide Field Eyepiece 10x (PAIRED) FOV 20mm anti-fungal and with eyeguards.
- Nosepiece : Reverse angle quadruple (4-position) nosepiece revolves on ball bearing (tilted backwards). Soft rubber knurled grip on nosepiece.
Plan Achromatic Objectives
- Plan objective 4x/ 0.10.
- Plan objective 10x/ 0.25.
- Plan objective 40x/ 0.65.
- Plan objective 100x/ 1.25
Focusing : Low position co-axial coarse and fine focusing control on ball bearing guideways with pre focusing lever & tension adjustment ring.
Condenser : Substage ABBE condenser centerable, NA 0.9/1.25 with aspheric lens.
EPI Fluorescent Attachment : The Epi-illumination is through 100 Watt High pressure Mercury Lamp in a Lamp House attached to the Fluorescenc Filter Block. The exciting light spectrum range is 350mm -580mm. The Fluorescent light spectrum range 420mm -650mm
Two exciting light waves B (blue light) and G (green light)
Comprising of : Exciting filter (EX) comprising of - Blue light (EX-490), Green Light (EX-545)
Color Separation Prism (DM) comprising of - Blue Light (BA530), Green Light (BA590)
Position of ordinary transmission light (Central)
ILLUMINATION : Illumination Box with LED lamp, Power Supply Unit 220 Volt & HBO, Super High pressured Spherical mercury vapor lamp 100W. Orange coloured Plastic screen to safeguard the Operator from UV light.
POWER : Universal power supply (AC input 85V~265V, 50/60 Hz).
Standard Accessories :Packed in Moulded STYROFOAM box with Instruction manual, cleaning cloth, dust cover, mains cable.
Warranty Information1 Year
- WF 20v FOV 16mm.
- Provision for extra filter block UV & V.
Near B.D High School, Ambala Cantt, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India