Trinocular Observation Head
- Siedentopf observation head inclined at 30 rotatable at 360.
- Vertical phototube for micro photography.
- Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube.
- Inter-pupillary distance from 48mm to 75mm.
- Binocular observation heads, inclined at 30 Fixed on adjustable stand (Five sets).
- Co-axial focusing system with large knobs, PRE-FOCUSING LEVER & TENSION ADJUSTMENT RING.
- Reverse angle septuple nosepiece on ball bearing. Slot for Polarizer & DIC.
- Double plate Reckless layer Mechanical stage is 187mmX167mm.
- The mechanical stage has low positioned co-axial controls on ball bearing guide ways.
- Fine division 0.001mm corse, per rotation, fine stroke 0.1mm per rotation, moving range : 80mm X 55mm.
- Built in transmitted filter LBD/ND6/ND25.
Eyepiece (Anti fungus coated)
- Extra wide field 10X (paired).
- F.O.V. 26.5mm.Ocular dia 30mm.
Objectives (Infinite Corrected) Anti Mold & Anti fungus coated
- Plan Achromatic 2X
- Plan Achromatic 4X
- Plan Achromatic 10X
- Plan Achromatic 20X
- Plan Achromatic 40X
- Plan Achromatic 100X
Color LED Pointer
- Dual Color LED Pointer Brightness adjustable.
Sub Stage Condenser
- Swing out front lens, abbe condenser N.A. 0.9/1.25, filter holder and iris diaphragm.
- 12V/100W halogen lamp house for transmitted light, centre pre-set, intensity adjustable.
- 12V/100W halogen tungsten bulb.
- Power cord and cedar oil.
- Two Years And One Years On Electrical.
Near B.D High School, Ambala Cantt, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India