Photoplan Trinocular Microscope
- Coaxial mechanical xy controls.
- Built in 3w illumination
- 3 years warranty
- Asperic lens for unifom illumination
- OBSERVATION HEAD: TRINOCULAR Observation head inclined at 45o rotatable at 360o.
- LIGHT PATH SELECTOR lever to direct either full light to observation head or 80% to vertical photo tube and 20% to observation tube. Interpupillary distance adjustable.
- EYEPIECE: Wide Field WF HKW 10x/16mm, Antifungal coated.
- ACHROMATIC OBJECTIVES: Keowa SP Semi Achromatic objectives 4x, 10x, 40x (SL) and 100x (Spring Loaded) Oil imm. antifungal, anti reflection coated.
- NOSEPIECE: Quadruple nosepiece revolves on ball bearing with positive click stop and rubber grip.
- MECHANICAL STAGE: Co-Axial Mechanical stage size 120mm X 140mm having low positioned co-axial controls on ball bearing.
- FOCUSSING SYSTEM: SEPARATE coarse and highly sensitive graduated fine focusing knobs with Slide Safety Stopper.
- SUB STAGE CONDENSER: Focusable Abbe Condenser NA 1.25 with swing out filter holder, Iris Diaphragm with BLUE filter, moving up and down through rack and pinion.
- ILLUMINATION: BUILT-IN BASE Illumination System with 6V-20W HALOGEN LAMP / 3W LED lamp with battery backup for use on 220V-240V/50-60 hz AC provided with plano-concave reflecting mirror for day light use.
- PACKAGING: Complete in a STYROFOAM molded box with dust cover and other accessories.
Near B.D High School, Ambala Cantt, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India