Semi Automatic Microtome+
- Ergonomic design, Compact dimensions. Vertical guidance by
- zero backlash and maintenance free cross roller bearings.
- Electronic precision feed mechanism with stepping motor
- Technology Total Section thickness range from 0.5 up to 100 um
- Especially smooth running hand wheel. One hand quick clamp change
- Fine orientation with one hand operation and zero positioning, Easy exchange of specimens.
- Specimen retraction during return travel can be turned off. Indication of all relevant information such as section thickness, trim thickness, and number of sections, section thickness sum, and remaining travel of the specimen feed as well as time and date. Reduced numbers of button for intuitive operation.
- Patented and ergonomic one knob operation of the specimen feed with variable speed adjustment.
- Indications of cutting parameters can be switched over to large indication.
- Large section waste tray, covering the entire working area.
- Ergonomically optimized operating elements for non tiring usage.
- Design with highest demands concerning operational safety and ergonomics.
- Integrated removable storage plate.
- Stepping motor micrometer mechanism.
- Specimen retraction during return travel: 0-200 um, selectable
- Fine section thickness feed via precision stepping.
- Motor from 0.5 to 100 microns.
- Up to 2 um in 0.5um increments, up to 10 um in 1 um increments, up to 50 um in 2 um increments,
- Up to 100 um in 5 um increments.
- Trimming thickness feed via precision stepping motor 0.5 um to 300 um
- Horizontal feed range 28 mm. Vertical specimen stroke 60-70 mm
- Specimen orientation universal 8, can be rotated 360,
- 230V 50 HZ 480x610x350 mm(W/D/H) Wt: 33 kg
- To be supplied with Disposable Blade holder common for both High and Low Profiles Blades
- 1 pkt each of High and Low profile Disposable Blades (50/pk)
- ISO, European CE certified.
Near B.D High School, Ambala Cantt, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India